The CREATE Portfolio highlights some of the various projects that CREATE has collaborated with in the past. If you would like to browse more in-depth upon data that came out of these projects, this information can be found in the Portfolio drop down menu options.
Built a data entry, annotation and analysis environment
Assisting the modelling and mapping of geospatial data. Built a tool and faceted search environment for data analysis.
Linking cultural industries in the early modern Low Countries, ca. 1475 – ca. 1725
Online Datasystem of Theatre in Amsterdam in the Golden Age, 1637-1925
Felix Meritis Programming Database (Mascha van Nieuwkerk & Harm Nijboer) forthcoming UvA server
- Data Visualisation in the Archive (Dr. Michael Karabinos, Mrinalini Luthra MA)
- Digital Methods Survey (Dr. Giovanni Colavizza, Mrinalini Luthra MA)
- Unsilencing the VOC Testaments (Prof. Charles Jeurgens, Mrinalini Luthra MA, Thijs Vorstenburg MA, Saskia Virginia Noot MA, Clare Schut MA)
- Data-driven Film History: A Demonstrator of EYE’s Jean Desmet Collection (prof. dr. Giovanna Fossati, dr. Jasmijn van Gorp, Christian Olesen MA)
- CANAAN: CreAtive Nodes in Amsterdam’s Artefact-actor Networks (CREATE with Amsterdam Museum)
- Metabotnik: A website that helps you to make giant zoomable images, directly from your browser by uploading your images to Dropbox (dr. Paul Dijstelberge)
- Geocontexting the Printed World, 1450-1900 (dr. Paul Dijstelberge)